Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Ballet Contours On-Demand is an online pay-as-you-go fitness and wellness service owned by Ballet Ventures
Ltd, the registered office for which is Office 4 Spark Studio, 208-210 Great Clowes Street, Salford, M7 2ZS,
• “Company” refers to Ballet Ventures Ltd.
• “Content” means pre-recorded audio-visual exercise presentations and any other written materials or content available to view on the Ballet Contours On-Demand service.
• “Compatible Devices” means certain computers and other devices with internet browsers which are compatible with use of the Ballet Contours On-Demand service.
PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY
As an online pay-as-you-go service, payment will be taken from your nominated payment method prior to access being granted to your chosen workout. Access to the online material is strictly for 48hours only – this cannot be extended, although you may choose to pay for an additional 48hour period should you wish to review the recording again. All payments are non-refundable. The Company reserves the right to change its pricing at any time.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR EXERCISING WITHIN YOUR LIMITS
You are responsible for exercising within your limits and assume all risk of injury to your person or property resulting from your use of the Ballet Contours On-Demand service. Consult your doctor before using the Ballet Contours On-Demand service and follow their advice if you have a history of chest pain, joint problems (including but not restricted to toe, ankle, knee, hip, shoulder and spine), chronic health conditions or injuries. If you are unfamiliar with the exercises on the Ballet Contours On-Demand service, please visit our FAQs page
on www.balletcontours.com for more information before participating for the first time.
If at any time you feel you are exercising beyond your current fitness abilities, or you start to feel discomfort, dizziness or pain at any point during your workout, you should discontinue exercising immediately and consult your doctor. Nothing on the Ballet Contours On-Demand service constitutes medical advice nor does it serve as a guarantee of weight loss or fitness results to users of our service.
ON DEMAND LOCATION AND DEVICE RESTRICTIONS
The availability and quality of the Ballet Contours On-Demand service and content may vary from computer to computer, and device to device due to a variety of factors, such as your location, your carrier, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your internet connection.
If your compatible device, or any other devices, hardware or equipment, supplied to you by someone else does not work properly, you need to contact the equipment supplier or manufacturer, rather than us, about the problem.
You must not, and must not allow third parties, to:
• attempt to copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, broadcast, archive, download, distribute, modify, display, perform, license, transfer, exchange, translate, create derivative works from, offer for sale, or use content and information contained on or obtained from or through the Ballet Contours On-Demand service without express written permission from us;
• use the Ballet Contours On-Demand service for public performances including, without limitation, performance in or for any fitness facility;
• use the Content (including, without limitation, the choreography or music contained therein) to teach or instruct any fitness class;
• circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any of the content protections in the Ballet Contours On-Demand service;
• decompile or disassemble any software, products or processes accessible through the Ballet Contours On-Demand service;
• manipulate the content of the Ballet Contours On-Demand service in any way;
• use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method;
• infringe any third party’s rights;
• transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of the Ballet Contours On-Demand service. We may modify or delete any material that is considered defamatory, offensive or otherwise unlawful, or that infringes the rights of anyone else;
• access or view the Ballet Contours On-Demand service using a virtual proxy network;
• or upload, post, e-mail or otherwise send or transmit any material designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with the Ballet Contours On-Demand service, including any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs.
YOU AGREE TO:
• pay the Ballet Contours On-Demand service fee for each workout that you wish to stream;
• comply at all times with the terms of this Agreement;
• use the Ballet Contours On-Demand service for your own personal and non-commercial use, and not for any commercial or business purpose;
• ensure all information you give us is correct at all times, and notify us immediately of any changes to your contact details;
• follow the instructions and directions we provide about using the Ballet Contours On-Demand service and only use the Ballet Contours On-Demand service in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations;
• be responsible for configuring your information technology, computer Content and Compatible Devices in order to access our website and the Ballet Contours On-Demand service. You should use your own virus protection software.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• any use of the Ballet Contours On-Demand service which isn’t authorised by us;
• any malfunction of or interruption to the Ballet Contours On-Demand service due to unforeseeable circumstances that prevent us from fulfilling our obligations to you;
• errors, viruses or bugs present in or arising from your use of the Ballet Contours On-Demand service;
• incompatibility of the Ballet Contours On-Demand service with any other software or hardware (including any of your devices); and
• any act or default of any third party platform, service provider, supplier, device manufacturer or provider of a device operating system, which are beyond our reasonable control.
IN ADDITION TO THIS:
• we cannot guarantee that the Ballet Contours On-Demand service will be free from interruptions (for example there may be downtime for maintenance or updates or any power or server outages or other reasons outside our control), however where we are made aware of technical issues then we will always try to fix them.
• we are not responsible for any lack of functionality or failure to provide any part of the Ballet Contours On-Demand service, or any loss of content or data that is due to: your equipment, devices, operating system or internet connection, your failure to download the most recent published version of the Ballet Contours On-Demand service or meet the compatibility requirements or the consequences of you
changing your equipment, device, operating system or internet connection.
We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorisations, invoices, changes in password or payment method, confirmation messages, content and feature updates and other service or transactional messages) by email to the email address provided during sign up. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that applicable communications be in writing.
If you have any complaint please speak to us first, by contacting us using the details on our website.
Your electronic acceptance signifies that you have read, understand, acknowledge and agree to be bound by:
You can contact us by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Office 4 Spark Studio, 208-210 Great Clowes Street, Salford, M7 2ZS, England, UK.
COMBATING PIRACY – WHY IT’S IMPORTANT
We want to make certain that everyone who uses Ballet Contours (On Demand) has 100 percent confidence that any product or service bearing our brand is of the highest standard – and backed by the comprehensive support and quality control we’re known for. If there are cases of counterfeit products or infringement it undermines your peace-of-mind and, importantly, it can put users at risk. For this reason, we take protecting our intellectual property rights very seriously. If you become aware of any infringement of Ballet Contours products or services, we would ask that you please report it.